1. POLICY All Industrial Manufacturing Pte Ltd. (“AIM”) is committed in the quest to achieve the highest standard in trade compliance by :
Cooperation with the US & Singapore Government.
Compliance with US Export Control Law.
Compliance with Singapore Import/Export Regulations.
Assurance of future compliance with the US Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
2. OVERVIEW. Products sold by All Industrial Manufacturing Pte. Ltd. (“AIM”) may be subject to the Singapore Import/Export Regulations, Export Administration Regulations of the United States (the “EAR”), or Export Administration Regulations of any government body and its amendments. These regulations impose certain restrictions on use and re-transfer of these items.
3. PROHIBITED END-USES. In order to ensure compliance with the applicable countries export control laws and regulations, Customers are advised to take note on following policies: –
3-1. Countries Export Control Laws and Regulations:
Products and/or technology purchased from All Industrial Manufacturing Pte. Ltd. (“AIM”) or any subsidiary or affiliated company are subject to the:
Singapore Regulation of Imports and Exports Act (RIEA) and its amendments.
Council Regulation (EC) No 428/2009 of the European Union and its amendments.
Export Administration Regulations of any government body and its amendments.
The default in complying with the EU Council Regulation and/or Singapore Regulation of Imports and Exports Act (RIEA) is severely sanctioned. Products and /or technologies subject to EU Council Regulation, the Export Regulation of French/German State and Singapore Regulation of Imports and Exports Act (RIEA) may require an export authorization and export license.
3-2. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) of the United States of America:
Products and/or technology purchased from All Industrial Manufacturing Pte. Ltd. (“AIM”) should not:
Be exported to Cuba, the Crimea region of Ukraine, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or to any embargoed country as may be designated from time to time by the U.S. Government unless otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government.
Be used, sold, transferred, exported or re-exported for use in activities that involve the development, production, use or stockpiling of nuclear, chemical, biological weapons or missiles, for maritime nuclear propulsion systems, or for use in any facilities that are engaged in activities related to nuclear, chemical, biological weapons or their delivery systems (e.g., ballistic missile systems, space launch vehicles, etc.) or for any other nuclear use or facility including unsafeguarded nuclear fuel or energy facilities. Unless otherwise granted with exemption or license approved by U.S Government.
Be sold, transferred, exported or re-exported to a military end-user or military end-use in China, Russia or Venezuela. Unless otherwise granted with exemption or license approved by U.S Government.
Be sold, transferred, exported or re-exported individuals or companies listed in the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons List, Entity List, or Unverified List; the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons Lists; or the U.S. Department of State’s Debarred Persons List. Unless otherwise granted with exemption or license approved by U.S Government.
• For more information about Singapore Import/Export regulations, you may visit : https://www.customs.gov.sg/businesses/exporting-goods/quick-guide-for-exporters
• For further information on the classification of parts subject to EAR, you can contact directly All Industrial Manufacturing Pte Ltd or visit the Bureau of Industry and Security website http://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/regulations
• Information on export license are available on the following link: https://www.export.gov/article?id=Do-I-need-an-license
• To learn more about the European export regulation, you can visit the following websites:
• To learn more about amendment of the 16th March, 2015 (modifying the amendment of the 27th June, 2012) concerning exports of war materiel and related items and about the French export regulation (military use), you can visit the following websites: https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr
• To learn more about the German law: http://www.bafa.de/EN/Foreign_Trade/Export_Control/export_control_node.html